Friday, March 9, 2012

More Easter Goodies

So as I am uploading all these pictures, I realize I haven't put anything on here for boys.... oy! I will start working on something manly for boys... the truck with an egg in the back might be cute, as well as a tie shirt.
Okay, so on with the girls stuff :).....

This little Puffy Tail Bunny shirt (SHIRT ONLY!!) is so much fun!! Just the cute little silhouette of that sweet Easter bunny is so festive!! Colors/fabrics of the bunny can be changed to match a particular color scheme.
$18.50 for shirt
Sizes: 0 (onesies) - XL (youth )


Framed Bunny
I think this is just too cute and my girls are just drooling to have this shirt.... it is really cute with a little jean skirt and little brown leggings. It is a light pink/white damask with a "chocolate" bunny and a few dabbles of bling on the frame.
$18.50
Sizes: 0 (onesie) to XL (youth)

No comments:

Post a Comment