Monday, November 7, 2011

Hello Christmas Goodies....

here are a few OOAK Christmas outfits. there is a certain 4-yr-old in my house that is begging for an outfit "just like" both of these.... the child has about 15 Christmas shirts. but I am a sucker and love having my girlies wearing my goodies so I will figure something out for her - the little sweetie :)

this is the Holly Jolly Skirt Set. it is a size 4/5 (xs) and is so fun! the tree is all kinds of blinged and topped with a cute little star. it can be personalized - I'm thinking the name under the tree would be super cute.... or it can be just plain - I like it either way. and a hair-bow could be made to match.... super cute!


oh the Hello Kitty Hounds-Tooth Pant Set.... need I say more?!? it is a size 6/7. the pants are actually 6 longs so I think a 7 or 8 year old may be able to wear it. it is so fun! the pants are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment